The FWPCOA offers the Utilities Maintenance Course modules for FDEP Licensed Operator Continuing Education. Each subject is taught as a module and can be taken together or individually to earn your CEU’s
- Pumps Types, Parts, Curves (0.4 CEU
- Pumps troubleshooting, Maintenance (0.35CEU)
- Motors Basics, Electrical Principle’s (0.4 CEU)
- Motors Drives, VFD’s Maintenance (0.35CEU)
- Backflow – Cross Connection (0.3 CEU)
- Valves Types, Flow Measurement (0.35 CEU)
- Maintenance Types: Emergency Maintenance (EM), Corrective Maintenance (CM), Preventive Maintenance (PM), Predictive Maintenance (PdM) (0.4 CEU)
- Safety – Respiratory protection, Fire Extinguishers, Confined Space, Electrical Safety, (Log out – Tag) Out (0.35 CEU)
We can also instruct any of these Courses on the Road for ALL FDEP CEU’s needed.
We also have CEU Classes on Arc Flash, Crane Hoist Safety, Confined Space, Lubrication, Etc.
Please call Shirley Reaves: FWFCOA Training Coordinator at (321) 383-9690